– Familiarize the participants to Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations.
– Determine and apply required dispositions of the regulations.
– Know the responsibilities and mandates of the employees according to their role or function (Shipper, driver, consignee, handler, safety officer, etc.).
– Presentation of the ADR
– Global regulatory context (ADR regulation, national regulations)
– Harmonisation (ADR, RID, ADN)
– Structure of the ADR
– Basic principals of ADR : exemptions total or partial
– Applicable requirements
-Roles and mandates of shippers, carriers, consignee, handler and packer.
-Role and mandate of safety officers.
– Preparation of the shipments
– Identification: placards and orange panels
– Documentation : Shipping documents and safety awareness
– Safety protocol
– Truck inspection reports
DURATION: 1 day (prerequisite – Canadian TDG – Ground)
-In house (Groups of 10 participants maximum) : Call CFT Canada’s customer service for pricing.
-Public training : 685 $ per participant
MATERIAL : The participant will be supplied with handouts, use of a current edition of the CANADIAN TDG and TDG guidebook as well as a training certificate.
CFT CANADA : This training is compliant with national and international standards for shipping dangerous goods by GROUND according to the Canadian TDG.