CUSTOMER : This session is for anyone who ships lithium ion batteries or lithium metal batteries
OBJECTIVE : The participant will be able to meet the requirements of different regulations for the transport of dangerous goods to ship lithium batteries / batteries according to the requirements in force for all modes of transport (Air, Sea, Road and Rail).
DURATION : ½ day (4 hours)
• Introduction to the transport of dangerous goods;
• Training requirements;
• Lithium (ion and metal) battery classification for transport;
• Requirements for labeling, marking and placarding;
• containers required for transportation (packaging and overpacks);
• The shipping document for different modes of transport (air, road, rail and sea);
• reporting requirements;
MATERIAL : The course includes the lithium battery shipping guide, the participant’s notebook and the training certificate.
CFT CANADA : Training center specialized in staff training. This course meets all government standards.